After a day so gluttonous and full of such amazing food - and a shimeji mushroom dish that I just *have* to replicate for everyone in blogland - I am taking a tasting time out. I'm fasting today...and maybe tomorrow. My stomach has reached maximum capacity. That makes it a good time, however, to heap praise on a couple of people...and do a teensy bit of shameless self promotion.
- I have to say a big thank you to my friend James, who has updated my own personal styling portfolio on my website. He's also added a few new tweaks and features that have been met really favorably. Some of my newer work can be seen at www.tamihardeman.com.
- I also need to say thank you to Tom over at Atlanta Cuisine for the nice shout out in an article in his most recent issue. The sultry, kitchen goddess description makes me giggle a bit...but any press is good press, right?
- I have been shooting some really beautiful things lately (an example of which is in this post) with food photographer Tony Clark. We work together quite a bit...but we have outdone ourselves the past few weeks. It's been a really inspired time...and the results of that collaboration can be seen at Tony Clark Photography.
- I continue to marvel at the beauty that Bea continues to crank out over at La Tartine Gourmande. If you haven't seen her site, then you've been living under a rock...but I'm including the link just in case. All of the currants and bright colors she's been using lately make me smile.
- Lastly, for those of you in the Atlanta area with aspirations of owning your own restaurant, NBC is casting for their upcoming reality show...where you can do just that! They are looking for teams of two people with a relationship to each other (mom/daughter, spouses, best friends, etc) to go through the trails and tribulations of having their own restaurant - as a team of cameras looks on! The casting is going to take place on Sunday March 16th at the W Hotel Perimeter. For more information, email them at NBCTeamsAtlanta@yahoo.com or call them at (646)961-3991. I have a flier with information about it - drop me a line and I will be happy to forward it to you.